Heroes for schools
Our Heroes for Schools initiative aims to inspire young people by giving them the opportunity to hear the amazing stories of other young achievers. Our ‘heroes’ visit youth centres and local schools to talk about their experiences, what drives them and how others can make similar strides, reaching beyond their own expectations with the help of the Foundation.
Our heroes include the following outstanding young achievers:
- Mollie Hughes (Everest climber)
- Hannah McKeand (Antarctic explorer)
- Geordie Stewart (Everest climber)
- Olly Hicks (ocean rower and adventurer)
- Tom Kelly, Edward Wells and Captain James Kayll (who all rowed across the Indian Ocean in support of the Foundation).
How to get involved
If you would like one of our heroes to come to talk at your school, or if you know someone who you think has an inspiring story to tell please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.